We're looking for the best and brightest to play in our sandbox. Fingerpaint is growing fast. So if you’re interested in a career here, we’re interested in hearing from you!
Please submit your resume, along with a short message, using the form provided. If you’re applying for a creative position, also include a link to your work samples.
We can't promise we will get back to you quickly, as we tend to receive a lot of resumes. But we do promise to review all the information that comes our way and to follow up if we feel there might be a great fit.
No job titles? No problem. Candidates can review the job descriptions below for the details of current openings at Fingerpaint.
Project Management (Wayne/Philadelphia, PA)
In our Fingerpaint world of “no job titles,” this position equates to a project manager. In this role you will work closely with the account service team, creative team, developers, editors and other resources to lead and manage all agency digital and traditional media projects. Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage multiple assignments are essential qualities necessary for success in this position.
- Manages projects from start to finish, using agency management software to schedule and manage resources and develop estimates
- Provides regular project status updates to full team
- Actively manages resources to work within assigned budget
- Motivates, supports and coordinates creative team, studio artists, developers and editorial team, ensuring deliverables are on time
- Effectively applies Fingerpaint methodology and advocates for our process standards
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum of 1 year of experience managing pharma projects
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience with digital and traditional media projects
- Working knowledge of digital and iOS application development and web design best practices
- Experience producing websites and iOS applications preferred
- Strong time-management skills
- Assertive and proactive self-starter with effective interpersonal skills
- A team player with ability to motivate others to deliver excellence
- Ability to facilitate design discussions and define/document business requirements
CREATIVE DYNAMIC DUO–ART AND COPY (WAYNE/PHILLY, PA)
This experienced team of art director and copywriter is vital to our creative team and growing office. We are seeking either a well-functioning team or mid- to senior-level art director and copywriter who have never worked together. Each will be responsible for concepting, researching, writing, designing and presenting all creative that is needed for assigned accounts; providing creative direction on web and digital marketing solutions; and striving to “create something original” as we provide client solutions.
- Responsible for concept development and execution
- Cooperates with editor/proofreader in the development of copy to ensure accuracy and proper writing style (writing style is based on the AMA Manual for Style for pharmaceutical accounts; The AP Stylebook for consumer accounts)
- Executes design needs; brings new design approaches to the forefront, informing the agency and educating the client
- Conducts regular team-to-team internal presentations, as well as client presentations
- Develops a knowledge base, on an ongoing basis, of current advances related to assigned accounts, as well as trends in the advertising industry in general; this includes keeping current with various sources of information such as journals, libraries, Internet, experts
- 10+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, in a creative role with a proven track record of success; agency experience a plus
- Solid verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to all levels of clients and co-workers
- A deep understanding in related creative tracks: copywriting and content strategy, pharmaceutical content for HCP
- Experience in a client-facing role and project experience in working with teams on large-scale, long-term projects
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills
- Excellent conceptual and writing skills, design style, including creative solutions able to translate across all media
- Exceptional skill set in current design practices and web production software, such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Ability to gracefully handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate attitude with willingness and enthusiasm to own your own growth
- Bachelor's degree or higher majoring in English, communication design, or visual arts
Account Service (Senior) (Wayne/Philly, PA)
In our world of “no job titles,” this senior-level account service position equates to a account director. This person will be responsible for the overall management and growth of client(s) and assigned account service team, managing account planning, budgets and projects.
- Provides strategic and marketing leadership as the primary client contact
- Creates and interprets effective analysis to support marketing recommendations
- Identifies tactical opportunities that are consistent with the strategic objectives
- Effectively manages and leads an account service team
- Manages financial performance of client(s): maintains or improves account profitability
- Leverages internal thought leadership and provides opportunities to solve client problems with Fingerpaint’s capabilities
- Ensures that all solutions are consistent with strategic objectives and up to Fingerpaint standards
- Organizes and leads status and internal meetings
- 5 to 10 years of relevant client experience, preferably brand or content marketing experience at an advertising agency or client company, or product management at a client company
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry required
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service
- Proven experience in managing teams working cross-functionally within an organization
- Adept at cultivating relationships, thinking strategically about solutions and selling to client
- BA/BS degree required, MBA a plus
Account Service (Entry-level) (Wayne/Philly, PA)
In our world of “no job titles,” this entry-level position equates to account service. This person will be responsible for executing the day-to-day account workload and general account service.
- Supports account team activity, ensuring information flows throughout production teams to meet deadlines and client deliverables
- Opens new jobs, writes creative briefs, secures signed estimates
- Manages client-specific billing process
- Maintains internal communication, supports team in client planning sessions, conference calls and site visits, and coordinates capture of client-related information
- Stays current with client’s product, market and industry
- Reviews and summarizes pertinent literature and competitive promotional materials for the client and agency teams
- Organizes status and internal meetings
- BA/BS degree
- 1 to 3 years of relevant client experience in sales, marketing or other related disciplines
- Demonstrated project management skills, particularly success with projects involving multiple deliverables
- Strong ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and communicate effectively
- Agency experience in a digital environment a plus